Campusboard is a location-based social-network that helps the 2.4 million university students in the UK find accommodation, trade textbooks and other unwanted items with each other.
We are looking for passionate writers to contribute to our university-focused blog targeting university students.
The role can be remote or based in London.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience writing quality content for your personal blog, university newspapers, online publications, etc.
- Experience working with the 18-24 audience: you know the tastes of your audience, what they are interested in, what content they want to see and can use this knowledge to successfully engage with them. You stay up to date with latest trends in popular culture, fashion, etc.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal. Impeccable English.
- Great copywriting skills
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude.
- Good knowledge of photo & video editing software is a plus
If you're unsure, please apply – we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, just email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a portfolio of existing work if you have any.