Become a Student Brand Ambassador
Campusboard is a location-based social-network that helps the 2.4 million university students in the UK find accommodation, trade textbooks and other unwanted items with each other.
We are expanding into university campuses throughout UK and are looking for students that are interested in leading the effort as local Campus Brand Ambassadors.
- Your main mission will be getting as many students at your uni to discover Campusboard
- Market campusboard to fellow students both face-to-face and via social media
- Partner with societies at your university
- Spread awareness of Campusboard during local events
- Highly organized, motivated and responsible
- Influential - You know how to build a following and get people to care about what you say.
- A self starter - You identify opportunities, come up with ideas, and most importantly, turn them into reality.
- Plugged in - You understand how your generation uses social media and interacts with online communities. You can easily identify influencers and know how to reach out to them to create partnerships.
- A Marketer - You understand how to use digital marketing to create shareable experiences that drive growth through word of mouth.
- Outgoing – Comfortable building positive relationships and reaching out to other students and university staff
- Gain real work experience as part of a growing tech startup
- Learn communication and presentation skills that will help you everywhere
- Improve your skills in organisation, planning and time-management
- Have a lot of fun doing it!
- A reference for future job applications
- Get performance-based compensation
We would love to have you on board. If this is something you would like to learn a bit more about. Please apply today and be sure to answer the following:
Why would you be great as a Campusboard student ambassador?
How would you spread the word about Campusboard?
What is your go-to karaoke song?
Send your answers and a brief introduction of yourself to [email protected]